Find and book
parking in Birmingham
Whether you want to pre-book a bay to beat the crowds or find a reliable pay and display space in a busy area, we have stress-free parking in the city covered.
Alongside thousands of car parking spaces, we’re building a reliable EV network, so no matter what vehicle you are driving, parking doesn’t get any easier than this.
One of the UK’s largest major cities, Birmingham is a major hub for travel, shopping, industry, and culture, sat right in the heart of Britain.
A vibrant city that exploded in size and impact during the Industrial Revolution, the city is now home to over a million people and is a major thoroughfare for people travelling from North to South.
Whether you’re here for a sports event, a concert, or just to explore and do some shopping, Birmingham has a bit of everything, making it a fantastic place for a day trip. If you’re stuck for ideas on what to do, we’ve got a few suggestions.
Top 5 things to do in Birmingham
1. Cadbury World – Who doesn’t love chocolate? Cadbury World is a great way. To learn more about how one of our favourite snacks gets made while being a brilliant place to bring the kids.
2. Digbeth – Teaming with quirky bars, shops, and incredible art, Digbeth is perfect for anyone looking to explore with friends and find somewhere chilled to grab a drink.
3. The Jewellery Quarter – One of Birmingham’s most interesting areas, the Jewellery Quarter is full of hundreds of shops and designers creating gorgeous pieces. There’s even a museum so you can delve into the history of the place.
4. Shopping – Birmingham is home to several major shopping centres and shopping arcades. Giving you access to everything from major brands to smaller boutique sellers. Perfect when you need some retail therapy.
5. Be a Peaky Blinder – Birmingham has embraced its role in one of the UK’s most popular TV series. With Victorian reconstructions and famous landmarks still standing, if you want to embrace your inner Shelby there are tours of the city and Peaky Blinder’s events going on all the time.
Parking in Birmingham
Like a lot of cities, there’s little to no on-street parking, with car parking spaces across the city centre being in high demand. There are plenty of places to park, but in such a busy city spaces fill up quickly.
Finding somewhere to park, and somewhere affordable are very different things, with city centre parking being notoriously pricey across the UK, not just in Birmingham. Luckily, we can help.
Using our Evology Parking app we can help you easily find secure, affordable parking across Birmingham.
Electric vehicle charging points in Birmingham
Birmingham is a city that’s embracing the next generation of travel, and that includes EVs.
We’re bringing the future of EV charging to the area – we make it easy for you to find our chargers, plug-in and pay. Our Evology charging network consists of a range of destination chargers meaning you can enjoy your visit to the city whilst easily charging your car.
- Locate EV chargers across the city
- Check the cost of charging in advance
- Easily pay for your charge session
- View charging progress whilst on the move
Disabled parking in Birmingham
Birmingham offers several disabled parking options, with Blue Badge holders permitted to park for free on council-managed car parks and on-street pay-and-display spots. By downloading the Evology Parking app you can find out all the details for our car parks and check not only for accessible parking but also which sites have accessible facilities on site or nearby.
Pre-booking your space in advance makes your journey smoother journey and makes sure you aren’t worrying about where to park.
Public transport in Birmingham
Birmingham is also home to some fabulous public transport links. Birmingham New Street is one of the UK’s busiest train stations, there’s also a growing tram network. But, if you want to drive in, one trick to beat the busy inner-city traffic is to park further out and hop on public transport.
Download our Evology Parking App today!
✓ Pay for parking in a way that suits you
✓ Pre-book your parking space in advance
✓ Plan your trips to cut down on stress
✓ Power over parking in the palm of your hand
Book your space
Easily book your parking space in advance
Park up & pay
Park up and pay across thousands of spaces
Easily find chargers
Find easy-to-use EV chargers across the city