Find and book
parking in Leeds
Sometimes viewed as the unofficial capital of Yorkshire, Leeds is a brilliant choice for a city break. Fantastic shopping, amazing food, and great for a show or a gig, Leeds is worth a visit for a few days with friends or family.
We wanted to make sure that whatever reason you have for visiting Leeds we could help you make the most of your stay through pre-booking or simply searching for reliable pay and display parking space.
Alongside thousands of car parking spaces, we are also building a reliable EV network, so it’s never been simpler to find somewhere to top up your battery.
Whether you’re here to shop, for a show or to visit attractions like the armoury, Leeds is a city with tonnes to offer. You can visit for a shopping trip, come here to study, come for the nightlife or just to explore.
If you’re visiting Yorkshire and want a strong base to explore from, Leeds is a fantastic option, with great road and rail links from the city helping you to get wherever you need to.
Top 5 things to do in Leeds
1. Royal Armouries – Perfect for history buffs, the Royal Armouries is a museum dedicated to arms and armour. From armour used in jousting tournaments to ornate samurai garb, this is a fascinating look at how people have defended themselves over centuries.
2. Shopping – Leeds is amazing for shopping, with tonnes of big-name stores and smaller independent retailers, all interspersed with great places to stop and grab a drink or a bite to eat when you need a rest. If you’re looking for the best place to kick off your shopping trip head to Trinity Leeds and browse under its stunning glass roof.
3. Victorian Arcades – Leeds is a city with a proud history, Kirkgate Market is a wonderful Grade 1 listed shopping arcade that’s filled with over 400 stalls selling a variety of different things, it’s a beautiful building and well worth a nosy round.
4. Nightlife – Leeds is known for its nightlife and is seen as a bit of a destination for foodies, with so many incredible restaurants and bars dotted around the city it’s easy to plan the perfect night out, whether that’s a fancy dinner or drinks with friends.
5. Sport – Whether you’re into football, rugby or cricket, Leeds is well-represented when it comes to sport. If you’re looking for a great day out with a sporting twist a test match or one-day event at Headingly is a must, the atmosphere is fantastic and can be a load of fun, even if you’re not the biggest fan of cricket.
Parking in Leeds
Trying to find somewhere to park in a big city when you’re unprepared can be tricky. There’s usually limited on-street parking in a city, with car parking spaces being in high demand. There are still plenty of car parks, but spaces fill up quickly in such a busy and popular city.
Finding somewhere to park, and somewhere affordable are very different things, with parking in Leeds being notoriously expensive. Luckily, we can help.
Using our Evology Parking app we can help you easily find secure, affordable parking across Leeds.
Electric vehicle charging points in Leeds
The way people travel is evolving, and Leeds is a place that’s embracing changes to the ways we get around, including EV.
We’re bringing the next generation of EV charging to Leeds – we make it easy for you to find our chargers, plug-in and pay. Our Evology charging network is built around destination chargers meaning you can enjoy your visit to the city whilst easily charging your car.
- Locate EV chargers across Leeds
- Check the cost of charging in advance
- Easily pay for your charge session
- View charging progress whilst on the move
Disabled parking in Leeds
Leeds offers several disabled parking options, with Blue Badge holders permitted to park for free in council-managed car parks and on-street pay-and-display spots. By downloading the Evology parking app you can find out all the details for our car parks and check not only for accessible parking but also which sites have accessible facilities on site or nearby.
Pre-booking your space in advance makes your journey smoother and makes sure you aren’t worrying about where to park.
Public transport in Leeds
Leeds is also home to some fabulous public transport links. Trains run in and out of the city all day and connect you to most of the UK, there are also fantastic road links. The city is served by loads of public transport too, so if you wanted to beat traffic one option could be to park further out and then catch a bus into the city centre.
Download our Evology Parking App today!
✓ Pay for parking in a way that suits you
✓ Pre-book your parking space in advance
✓ Plan your trips to cut down on stress
✓ Power over parking in the palm of your hand
Book your space
Easily book your parking space in advance
Park up & pay
Park up and pay across thousands of spaces
Easily find chargers
Find easy-to-use EV chargers across the city