Find and book
parking in Swansea
Whether you are looking to pre-book parking in Swansea, or simply want to find a reliable pay and display space in a busy area, we have stress-free parking in the city covered.
Alongside thousands of car parking spaces, we are also building a reliable EV network, so no matter what vehicle you are driving, parking in Swansea doesn’t get any easier than this.
One of Wales’ best-known cities, and its second largest, sitting on the Gower Peninsula the city has long been a great place to visit and use as a base to explore the stunning coastline and scenery of Wales.
Swansea is one of the UK’s oldest cities, with people calling the area home since prehistoric times. This is a place with a really rich history to explore and a bright future with tonnes of redevelopments taking place, so you can always visit, then come back later and see what’s changed.
Whether you’re wandering around stunning historic buildings, looking around shops, passing the time on a drive further into Somerset, or looking for an incredible afternoon tea in one of the city’s elegant tea rooms Bath is a great place to visit, then come back later and see what’s changed.
Top 5 things to do in Swansea
1. Three Cliffs Bay – Just outside Swansea is the Gower Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with rugged coast, sandy beaches and loads of gorgeous coves and bays, perfect for anyone who wants to try their hand at surfing or just spend a day getting some fresh sea-air.
2. Dan yr Ogof Cave – A 17-kilometre-long cave network home to attractions and fascinating scenery is a great day trip or family day out.
3. Mumbles Pier – a huge amusement arcade and pier, this listed building is one of the last Victorian piers left in the UK and is a great stop-off for any trip to the seaside.
4. Dylan Thomas Centre – Dylan Thomas is an important figure in art and literature born in Swansea. The Dylan Thomas Centre features a huge collection of memorabilia and information relating to him, a perfect destination for anyone wanting to dive into some of the city’s culture.
5. Clyne Gardens – If you want to relax and stroll through nature a botanical park is always a nice day out. Clyne Gardens is ideal if you’re looking for a chance to explore nature in tranquil surroundings.
Parking in Swansea
Like a lot of cities, there’s little to no on-street parking, with car parking spaces across the city centre being in high demand. There are plenty of places to park, but spaces fill up quickly in such a busy city.
Finding somewhere to park, and somewhere affordable are very different things, with city centre parking being notoriously pricey across the UK, not just in Swansea. Luckily, we can help.
Using our Evology Parking app we can help you easily find secure, affordable parking across Swansea.
Electric vehicle charging points in Swansea
Swansea is a city that’s embracing the next generation of travel, and that includes EVs.
We’re bringing the future of EV charging to Swansea – we make it easy for you to find our chargers, plug-in and pay. Our Evology charging network consists of a range of destination chargers meaning you can enjoy your visit to the city whilst easily charging your car.
- Locate EV chargers across Swansea
- Check the cost of charging in advance
- Easily pay for your charge session
- View charging progress whilst on the move
Disabled parking in Swansea
Swansea offers several disabled parking options, with Blue Badge holders permitted to park for free in council-managed car parks and on-street pay-and-display spots. By downloading the Evology parking app you can find out all the details for our car parks and check not only for accessible parking, but also which sites have accessible facilities on site or nearby.
Pre-booking your space in advance makes your journey smoother journey and makes sure you aren’t worrying about where to park.
Public transport in Swansea
Swansea is also home to some fabulous public transport links. Trains run in and out of the city all day, with London less than an hour away. But, if you want to drive in, one trick to beat the busy inner-city traffic is to park further out and hop on a bus.
Download our Evology Parking App today!
✓ Pay for parking in a way that suits you
✓ Pre-book your parking space in advance
✓ Plan your trips to cut down on stress
✓ Power over parking in the palm of your hand
Book your space
Easily book your parking space in advance
Park up & pay
Park up and pay across thousands of spaces
Easily find chargers
Find easy-to-use EV chargers across the city