Find and book
parking in Bath
Whether you are looking to pre-book parking in Bath, or simply want to find a reliable pay and display space in a busy area, we have stress-free parking in the city covered.
Alongside thousands of car parking spaces, we are also building a reliable EV network, so no matter what vehicle you are driving, parking doesn’t get any easier than this.
If you’re looking for a charming, gorgeous city, bathed in history then look no further.
Located in southwest England, Bath is easily accessible by train or car from major cities like London and Bristol. Once you arrive, you’ll be greeted by quaint cobblestone streets lined with Georgian buildings and beautiful parks.
Whether you’re wandering around stunning historic buildings, looking around shops, passing the time on a drive further into Somerset, or looking for an incredible afternoon tea in one of the city’s elegant tea rooms Bath is a great place to visit.
Top 5 things to do in Bath
1. Roman Baths – These ancient baths were built over 2,000 years ago and are still in remarkably good condition. You can take a tour of the site and even sample the mineral-rich water that was believed to have healing properties.
2. The Bath Abbey – A stunning Gothic church that offers fantastic views of the city from its rooftop.
3. The Pulteney Bridge – Another must-see, with its unique design and picturesque setting over the river Avon.
4. Jane Austen Centre – For those interested in literature, be sure to visit the Jane Austen Centre to learn more about the famous author who called Bath home for several years.
5. Walcot Street – If you’re a fan of street art, make sure to take a stroll through Walcot Street, where you’ll find colourful graffiti and murals.
Parking in Bath
Like a lot of cities, there’s little to no on-street parking, with car parking spaces across the city centre being in high demand. There are plenty of places to park, but in such a busy city spaces fill up quickly.
Finding somewhere to park, and somewhere affordable are very different things, with city centre parking being notoriously pricey across the UK, not just in Bath. Luckily, we can help.
Using our Evology Parking app we can help you easily find secure, affordable parking.
Electric vehicle charging points in Bath
Bath is a city that’s embracing the next generation of travel, and that includes EVs.
We’re bringing the future of EV charging to the city – we make it easy for you to find our chargers, plug-in and pay. Our Evology charging network consists of a range of destination chargers meaning you can enjoy your visit to the city whilst easily charging your car.
- Locate EV chargers in your area
- Check the cost of charging in advance
- Easily pay for your charge session
- View charging progress whilst on the move
Disabled parking in Bath
Bath offers several disabled parking options, with Blue Badge holders permitted to park for free in council-managed car parks and on-street pay-and-display spots. By downloading the Evology parking app you can find out all the details for our car parks and check not only for accessible parking but also which sites have accessible facilities on site or nearby.
Pre-booking your space in advance makes your journey smoother journey and makes sure you aren’t worrying about where to park.
Public transport in Bath
Bath is also home to some fabulous public transport links. Trains run in and out of the city all day, with London just over an hour away. But, if you want to drive in, one trick to beat the busy inner-city traffic is to park further out and hop on a bus.
Download our Evology Parking App today!
✓ Pay for parking in a way that suits you
✓ Pre-book your parking space in advance
✓ Plan your trips to cut down on stress
✓ Power over parking in the palm of your hand
Book your space
Easily book your parking space in advance
Park up & pay
Park up and pay across thousands of spaces
Easily find chargers
Find easy-to-use EV chargers across the city