Find and book
parking in Yorkshire
From inspiring coastline and gorgeous scenery to incredible food, shopping, and things to do, there are millions of reasons why Yorkshire is a perfect destination for a staycation or weekend getaway.
Yorkshire covers a huge area, making it incredibly diverse with big cities, quaint villages, and everything in between. It’s also full of great transport links, making it easy to get around.
Whenever you visit Yorkshire, whether that’s for work, to explore, shop or a holiday, we wanted to make sure that whether you’re looking to pre-book or simply searching for reliable pay and display space we could help.
Alongside thousands of car parking spaces, we are also helping to create a reliable EV network in the area, so it’s never been simpler to find somewhere to top up your battery.
Evology is live in Yorkshire
From stunning historical cities like York to bustling metropolitan areas like Leeds, Yorkshire has something for everyone.
Whether you’re visiting to study, work or simply explore Yorkshire is a stunning place to get lost in. There’s so much stunning architecture, the university campus alone combines incredible buildings from centuries ago with green spaces and modern design.
Top 5 things to do in Yorkshire
1. York – One of the UK’s most historical cities, York is famous for the Shambles, a series of narrow streets filled with quirky shops, as well as fantastic bars, restaurants, and attractions, from the Minster to Jorvik and the National Rail Museum. It’s a fantastic place to take the family and a brilliant base to explore the rest of Yorkshire from.
2. Leeds – A bustling city with incredible shopping, food, and nightlife. Whether you’re visiting the armoury, exploring the Victorian arcades, here to watch sports, or visiting in summer for the legendary festival. Leeds is a great place to visit for a weekend, a day trip or a night out.
3. Hull – With a thriving cultural scene that saw the city crowned the City of Culture in 2017, Hull is filled with art and theatre, it’s a popular destination for people wanting to take in a show and a fantastic base to visit the East Riding of Yorkshire from.
4. Whitby – From its spooky links to Dracula to the famous goth weekends, Whitby is a fabulous destination for anyone who wants to do something a little bit alternative. From a hike along the beach and cliffside up to the ruins of the famous abbey to exploring the quirky shops and tea rooms, Whitby is a great day out by the coast.
5. Sheffield – One of the UK’s greenest cities, Sheffield is home to hundreds of parks and green spaces as well as the nation’s oldest football team. This is a city that’s evolving from its heavy industrial past and is well worth exploring.
Parking in Yorkshire
There’s loads of parking across Yorkshire but taking the time to find and pre-book your parking in advance can take some of the stress out of planning your trips and getting around.
Finding somewhere to park, and somewhere affordable are very different things, with parking in Yorkshire varying in price from one location to the next. Luckily, we can help.
Using our Evology Parking app we can help you easily find secure, affordable parking for your visit to Yorkshire.
Electric vehicle charging points in Yorkshire
Across Yorkshire, sites are embracing the next generation of travel, and that includes EVs.
We’re bringing the future of EV charging to Yorkshire – we make it easy for you to find our chargers, plug-in and pay. Our Evology charging network consists of a range of destination chargers meaning you can enjoy your visit to the city whilst easily charging your car.
- Locate EV chargers across Yorkshire
- Check the cost of charging in advance
- Easily pay for your charge session
- View charging progress whilst on the move
Disabled parking in Yorkshire
Yorkshire offers several disabled parking options, with Blue Badge holders permitted to park for free in council-managed car parks and on-street pay-and-display spots. By downloading the Evology parking app you can find out all the details for our car parks and check not only for accessible parking, but also which sites have accessible facilities on site or nearby, making planning any trip into Yorkshire easier.
Pre-booking your space in advance makes your journey smoother and makes sure you aren’t worrying about where to park.
Public transport in Yorkshire
Yorkshire is also home to some fabulous public transport links. Trains run in and out of the major cities all day, making it easy, making commuting a doddle. But, if you want to drive the best thing to do is pre-book, giving yourself an affordable parking space in a prime location.
Download our Evology Parking App today!
✓ Pay for parking in a way that suits you
✓ Pre-book your parking space in advance
✓ Plan your trips to cut down on stress
✓ Power over parking in the palm of your hand
Book your space
Easily book your parking space in advance
Park up & pay
Park up and pay across thousands of spaces
Easily find chargers
Find easy-to-use EV chargers across the city