Find and book
London is one of the busiest cities in the world, with parking at a premium we wanted to make sure that whether you’re looking to pre-book or want to find reliable pay and display space we could help.
Alongside thousands of car parking spaces, we are also building a reliable EV network, so it’s never been simpler to find somewhere to top up your battery.
Download our Evology Parking App today!
✓ Pay for parking in a way that suits you
✓ Pre-book your parking space in advance
✓ Plan your trips to cut down on stress
✓ Power over parking in the palm of your hand
Book your space
Easily book your parking space in advance
Park up & pay
Park up and pay across thousands of spaces
Easily find chargers
Find easy-to-use EV chargers across the city
Evology reaches the capital
One of the world’s most recognisable and bustling cities, London is a huge cultural melting pot and is an incredible destination for sightseers, shoppers, theatregoers, music fans, foodies, and thousands of workers.
A city famous for its landmarks, culture, arts and shopping, London caters for everyone, whether you’re here for a few days or on a day trip. From lovers of art and history to fans of sport, London is home to more museums and football teams than anywhere else in the UK.
There’s no shortage of places to visit and things to see. Leicester Square and the West End, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Oxford Street, The Tower of London, Downing Street, Trafalgar Square, The Thames – London is brimming with iconic locations.
You might be here to take in a show at one of the theatres across the West End, want to sightsee around Westminster or explore Camden and Carnaby Street. London is a city where there’s always something worth seeing or doing within walking distance or a quick hop on the Tube to get to where you need to go.
London is a great place to visit with family or friends, with thousands of restaurants and attractions that cater to every age and interest.
Top 6 places to visit in London
1. Buckingham Palace – Right in the heart of the city, Buckingham Palace is a fantastic landmark to visit, especially if you time it right and get to see the famous Changing of the Guard.
2. The Royal Albert Hall – A venue that has seen everything from the Classical Proms to heavy metal bands, comedians and more. This is a stunning place to take in a show or concert and could be a focal point for any trip to the capital.
3. Natural History Museum – A London institution, the Natural History Museum is home to a wealth of exhibits and information from across the natural world. All dominated by the giant Blue Whale skeleton hanging in the main hall. If you want a special behind-the-scenes look at the museum and some of its exhibits, the Spirit Tour is a great way to add to your trip.
4. The West End – Full of bars, cafes, restaurants and loads of theatres, a night out in the West End, taking in a musical, play or stand-up show is a great way to spend an evening in London.
5. Camden – Seen as an increasingly popular and trendy area because of Camden Lock, this is a brilliant place to spend a couple of hours wandering around, rifling through shops, and looking for things that are a bit out of the ordinary.
6. Embankment – Connecting many of London’s iconic sites, a walk-up embankment when the weather is nice is one of the best ways to experience London.
Parking in London
Like a lot of cities, there’s little to no on-street parking, with car parking spaces across the city centre being in high demand. There are still plenty of places to park, but spaces fill up quickly in such a busy city.
Finding somewhere to park, and somewhere affordable are very different things, with parking in London being notoriously expensive. Luckily, we can help.
Electric vehicle charging points in London
London is a city that’s embracing the next generation of travel, from clean air zones to EV charging.
We’re bringing the future of EV charging to the city – making it easy for you to find our chargers, plug-in and pay. Our charging network consists of a range of destination chargers meaning you can enjoy your visit to the city whilst easily charging your car.
- Locate EV chargers across London
- Check the cost of charging in advance
- Easily pay for your charge session
- View charging progress whilst on the move
Disabled parking in London
London offers several disabled parking options, with Blue Badge holders permitted to park for free in council-managed car parks and on-street pay-and-display spots. By downloading the Evology parking app you can find out all the details for our car parks and check not only for accessible parking, but also which sites have accessible facilities on site or nearby.
Pre-booking your space in advance makes your journey smoother and makes sure you aren’t worrying about where to park.
Public transport in London
London is also home to some fabulous public transport links. Trains run in and out of the city all day, making commuting a doddle. But, if you want to drive in, one trick to beat the busy inner-city parking is to park further out and hop on the Tube into the city centre.
The Underground covers huge parts of the city and can get you across the city in no-time. The rail and bus network are massive, making it so you can get pretty much anywhere easily.
Download our Evology Parking App today!
✓ Pay for parking in a way that suits you ✓ Pre-book your parking space in advance ✓ Plan your trips to cut down on stress ✓ Power over parking in the palm of your hand